Ford Cortina - Made with spanners not chopsticks

• June 23, 2017, 05:00:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New site setup for everyone to have a play. Have a look around and let us know what you think.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

9 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Been thinking about selling my car lately  (Read 1098 times)

teguy

• Regular
    • View Profile
Been thinking about selling my car lately
« on: February 28, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »

I am thinking about selling my TE Cortina which I've had for almost 7 yrs now. The car can be seen in my gallery named NEW TE. There has been basically no change since these pictures were taken and the car still looks great. The only thing that has changed is changing the 3 speed gear box to 5 speed and the 200 x-flow to 250 x-flow.
At this stage I am looking for expressions of interest and to get an idea what someone may be prepared to pay for it. The car is registered and runs great. Its been kept away from sun and rain for the time that Ive had it. It still has books from the original owner who took extremely good care of it. This car is pretty much all original factory except for the gear box. If anyone is interested, send me a message.  In my opinion it is worth at least 5k and if taken care of, their value seem to be increasing.
Thanks for reading
Cheers
EK

Bucster

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Been thinking about selling my car lately
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »

Hi mate. Yea thats a clean looking car and getting harder to find in great condition. If your happy with 5K you should get that easily but just stick to ur guns cause everyone will try an offer u shite money.
What are the factory options any Ac or Ps?
Bucster

Morrie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 10:32:01 AM »

I've been thinking about selling mine lately as well. I haven't got a shed for it and hate it being outside.my uncle bought it new and I bought it from him. Was always kept in garage when he had it.still all original with factory sun roof just needs handle for it and doesn't leak.

Volki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:36:49 PM »

Did you guys end up selling you Cortina's?
I'm searching for decent TE at the moment. My preference is one with a factory sunroof or maybe a TE S-pack which i have admired for a while.

Bucster

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 06:05:21 PM »

One of our members is selling his limited edition Te. I will pm him that u might be nterested..

Volki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 05:43:34 PM »

Thankyou sir, i would love to see some pics of his car. I been searching everyday.. Addicted
Please let me know the outcome
Much appreciated

winton

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »

Here's possibly a te  s pack for sale and if it is may be the only one built with a sunroof. It defiantly has the s pack interior in it. Being that its white makes me wonder but could of had a respray at some stage.
 Only way to tell is check the ID and vin it will read CG58WJ 00199 C if it is #199 s pack 
guess there is a chance wad white from the factory too, would be the only white one.  https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillbank/cars-vans-utes/cortina-td-and-te/1145867576
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:06:40 PM by winton »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012